If you have a complaint about our organisation we want to hear about it and we will do our best to put it right.
Our Customer Complaints Procedure has the following goals:
- To deal with complaints fairly, efficiently and effectively;
- To ensure that all complaints are handled in a consistent manner throughout;
- To increase customer satisfaction;
- To use complaints constructively in the planning and improvement of all services.
How to complain
We value our customers and would like to sort out any complaint as soon as possible.
The fastest way to log your complaint is to use the online form on the right of this page.
Alternatively you can write to us at:
Complaints YourRepair HomePlan
Radway Green Business Centre
Or email email@example.com
Who can complain?
Anyone who is:
- Receiving a service from YourRepair HomePlan;
- Caring for someone who has a complaint;
- Has been refused a service which they think they are entitled to.
What Happens Next?
If we can’t resolve your issue immediately, you will receive acknowledgement of your complaint within 5 working days. You may be contacted to make sure that we have understood your complaint properly.
In all cases, a complaint will be given full and fair consideration.
We will always aim to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. We may require more time to resolve things if your complaint is complex or there are multiple issues. However we will keep you informed, throughout the process.
We aim to resolve even the most complex complaints within eight weeks
Can you take your complaint elsewhere?
We aim to resolve even the most complex complaints within eight weeks. However if it takes longer or you are not satisfied with the outcome you may be able to refer your complaint to trading standards.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulate businesses that deal with contracts of insurance. YourRepair HomePlan offer service agreements not contracts of insurance and therefore are not regulated by the FCA complaints are not investigated by the Financial Ombudsman Service.